Pages

Thursday 14 April 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: Day 4: A picture from your favourite night

Right I know I’m rubbish at keeping up with this picture challenge thing, hence why on my facebook profile it has taken me about 3 months to complete the 30 day song challenge, but here is picture 4, a picture of my favourite night.

To be completely honest I don’t really have a favourite night out that I can single out, I’ve had so many good nights out recently as well as throughout my time at uni that I can’t single one out. Therefore I have picked a few pictures (I know it’s cheating) and I’m going to tell you why they’re my favourite nights.

These photos are from Freshers Week, with my housemates. These pictures remind me of some of the really amazing times I had that year with the bunch of lovely people and it makes me sad to think that uni time is almost over.

Christmas Eve 2010- Also Becka's 21st birthday. This ngiht was just a really good night and a nice end to the year. Topped off of course by seeing Mr Olly Murs in Liquid


New Years Eve 2010- Another good end to a bit of a rubbish year but it was definitely a drunken, amazing night.

No comments:

Post a Comment