Pages

Sunday 3 April 2011

30 Day Picture Challenge: A Picture of You with 10 Facts

Right guys I know I’m rubbish at updating but I’ve not really had much to blog about (well I have but I’ve just had so much work that I haven’t had the time) and so someone suggested doing one of the 30 day Challenges to get me back into it. So for the next 30 days I’m subjecting you to the 30 day picture Challenge, which I’m sure you are all going to love. Not only will it give me inspiration between all my long spells of lack of blog posts but it will also allow you to get to know me a lot better.

So as the title says Day 1: A photo of me with 10 facts about myself.

This picture was taken a couple of weekends ago at the law ball and its one of my favourite pictures at the moment.
10 Facts about me:
1.       I was born 19th July 1990 at 3 in the afternoon.
2.       I am the oldest of 4 children, but also the oldest granddaughter on both sides of my family.
3.       I have a little bit of an obsession with shoes. I cannot resist buying a pretty pair of shoes even if they will sit in my wardrobe for ages having been worn once or if I wear them for a month constantly before being kicked off and never seen again.
4.       I have a huge fear of death. It’s crazy but I always get so scared of the thought of dying/anyone close to me dying.
5.       I am extremely proud of coming from Essex, yes I know we have a stigma especially us Essex girls (and I can’t say that the ITV show ‘The Only Way Is Essex’ helps the matter) but I do love home and being near the seaside
6.       I’m a hoarder, I don’t throw anything away. I have birthday cards from my 18th- 3 years ago, stuff from school, cinema tickets from being out with friends, napkins from being on holiday at 16, you name it I’ve probably got it lying around somewhere, which is probably why whenever I have to pack up and move my stuff it takes so long as there’s so much.
7.       I hate silence. I don’t know if it’s because I’m so used to noise as there’s 6 of us at home and so usually always someone around, but I cannot work in silence- there has to be music playing or the television on or someone around making noise.
8.       I’ve never watched Pretty Woman, Armageddon,  The Green Mile, the Terminator, Die Hard, and loads of other films I’ve been told I must see.
9.       I’m the messiest clumsiest person you’ll probably ever meet.
10.   My family are the most important people in my life. I’m a complete home bird and I love my family to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment