Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Auntumn Leaves under frozen soles

Well now autumn has crawled in (even though the weather the last few days has made it feel more like summer) and the dark nights and cold weather is coming back with avengance so I have decided it is about time I got back to my regular blogging now that life is less hectic.

I know what you're all thinking...you've said this before and then nothing happened, but this time I'm going to continue. This blog is just what I need to distract me in my large amount of free time and if I'm honest with you I've missed writing... so I'm here to tell you that the blabberings of an Essex girl is back for good... and I'm asking for your feedback on the blog as well, I generally just write whatever I like and I don't know if my writing actually appeals to readers so any feedback left would be very helpful...

So I'll begin writing now

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment