Pages

Thursday 24 November 2011

It's definitely winter... I have my annual cold!

So firstly massive apologies for not posting in over a week but I ended up going to Guildford to visit my uni friends. I came back to some sad news though, that my rabbit Hope had died. IT upset me a bit though as I’ve had her for about 6 years.

Anyway another reason I haven’t blogged is because once again the germs have got me!! That’s right I definitely know winter is here as I have my annual cold, but unfortunately instead of crawling into bed and sleeping forever, which is the way I have dealt with it whilst at uni, I have had to instead dose myself up on a ridiculous amount of cold and flu and soldiering into work. Therefore any spare time I do have is being spent eating and sleeping instead of blogging so please bear with me.

I have a few blog posts in the process of being written so please keep your eyes peeled for updates...also if anyone has any cold remedies which will make my stuffy head go away I would be ridiculously grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment