Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

Tag Post

Right I found this on Emma's blog From Fallen Angel to Yummy Mummy and decided to kill some time before work
1. Mood: I am in a fairly ok mood today. I felt a bit sleep deprived earlier but now after a driving lesson I am feeling more awake but am not looking forward to work tonight.

2. If you could dine (for free) anywhere in the world tonight, where would it be? I'd love to be somewhere exotic at the moment eating pretty much annything- I saw an advert for a posh restaurant in South Africa so why don't we give that a try tonight 



3. Do you have any siblings? Yes I'm the oldest of 4 children with 2 sisters and a brother. My brother is currently at uni in Plymouth though.

4. If your pets could talk, what would they say about you? I can honestly say that I haven't got a clue what they would say, hopefully that I'm good at looking after them, if not a bit ditzy

5. Which one do you follow most often, your heart or your head? If I'm honest I tend to follow my heart mroe than my head, I kind of run off with what my heart decides and leave my head standing in the background screaming at me to get a grip and think this through.


6. What are three songs on your road trip playlist? At the moment I have these songs for my journeys
1. Laidback Luke and Example- Natural Disaster
2. Olly Murs- Dance with Me Tonight
3. Kelly Rowland and Big Sean- Lay it on Me

7. Would you consider yourself renowned or famous for anything in particular? Nope I am not famous at all, which is good...well unless you count being the only person in my school to get 100% on my A Level History exam haha

8. Your favorite place for dessert? Oh that is difficult...I love dessert. To be honest I could be anywhere as long as I have cheesecake...or any dessert.

9. Scariest movie you’ve ever seen? I tend to avoid scary movies- I'm a massive scardy cat and will just watch it from behind a pillow or my hands.

10. Weekly goals: Try not to go mad at work, try to earn some money and blog more.

If you do the tag post aswell then don't forget to post a link below

No comments:

Post a Comment