Pages

Sunday 13 November 2011

30 Day Disney Challenge: Day 8: Your Favourite Villain

The Villain I have chosen not as my favourite but as the villain that still scares me to this day and therefore what can be said is the best villain is Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty.

I remember the first time of watching Sleeping Beauty when I must have been 6 or 7 with my brother and my uncle. I don't remember much of it but I do remember as soon as the chilling music came on and Maleficent appeared I grabbed a cushion and hid behind the sofa. I also remember that night having a pretty horrible nightmare in which she featured.
And even at the grand old age of 21 I can honestly say Maleficent still scares the hell out of me. The music, what she looks like, the whole persona makes me feel 6 again wanting to hid behind the sofa with a cushion and my fingers in my ears...
And that is why for me I feel Maleficent is the best Disney Villain

No comments:

Post a Comment