Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

The A-Z of me

So I stole this from Emma Louise's Blog and decided it would be a good way of wasting time
So here is the a-z of me
Age: 20...however I turn 21 in a few weeks
Bed Size:  At uni is a single, at home a double
Cats: Don't like them 
Dogs: As long as they're a proper dog and not a stupid pointless one I like them
Essential start of your day: Checking my phone
Favourite Colour: Lilac

Gold or Silver: Silver

 
Height: 5'8

Instruments I play: I don't play any- I only stretch to basic songs on the keyboard
Job Title: Law Student (until 3 weeks time at least) and shop assistant in ASDA
Kids: None

 
Live: Origingally from Benfleet in Essex, currently in Guildford for uni
Mum's name: Theresa
Nickname: Zo, Zo-Zo, Zo-Bo, Essex
Pet Peeve: two facedness
Quote from a movie: "Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you. "
Right or left handed: Left
Siblings: 3, a brother and 2 sisters
Time you wake up: Anything from 7-11
Underwear: What about it? I have an obsession with nice underwear
Vegetables you dislike: mushrooms, asparagus
What makes you run late: how unorganised i am

X-rays you've had done: teeth, ankle

Yummy food you make: chilli con carne, roast dinner, chicken chausser
Zoo animal: has to be the orangutan

No comments:

Post a Comment