Pages

Monday 23 May 2011

The Butterfly Award


Well I have been awarded this butterfly award by two very lovely ladies:
Firstly from Emma Louise at: From Fallen Angel To Yummy Mummy
And also by Charlotte at : The Only Exception


The rules of this award: 
1. Write a random fact about yourself 
2. Pass the Award on
3. Notify those you have awarded 

Random Fact:

I have only ever once caused myself serious injury and that was from passing out and hitting my head on a door frame and required me having my head glued. At present I have never broken a bone.

Awarded to:
Right so now I get to award this blog to some of my favourite blogs that I really enjoy reading.
Well firstly the two lovely ladies I mentioned at the beginning of the post, I suggest if you're not a follower of either blog then you follow them and read about what they get up to.
Right I've chosen to keep the number down to three so:

No comments:

Post a Comment